Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is a good week to try a vegetarian meal!

Hi everyone, 

I know that group activities are on a temporary hold, but you can still get 2 weekly bonus points by preparing and serving a vegetarian meal. I just wanted to remind you while there's still time. My family is getting rice, black beans, cheese and tomatoes tonight! Add some salsa and chips and it's a party!

Also, you should know that the daily points matter. People are plugging along and it shows. I think of them as tortoise and hare points. The tortoise carefully gathers daily points while the hare strides ahead in weight loss. It's anyone's game.

With love, 
Barbara (or am I)?

P.S. This is the video I am using. I really like it. They have 4 workouts you alternate between for 6 weeks. You can also mute the trainer and keep the music. They have it at the Dexter Library, if you want to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment