Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog Challenge

Well . . . here's how I'm doing.

I'm like that cartoon commercial where the husband loses all that weight and the wife's chest shrinks. I had to get a smaller bra.  So I guess that's good (?). And for pants, my usual size is a little loose, but the next size is a little tight. Hmm.

I read online that about 8-10 pounds is a pants size, but less when you are smaller and more when you are bigger to begin with. And it depends on other things, too.

But I feel more fit, definitely, and that's the best part. Exercising is easier and I'm even jogging a little. I used to love jogging, then I got out of shape.

I'm going to make a new person with my new weight. I'm not sure it's enough to show the difference, but anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I've heard that Muscle weighs more than fat and although my scale isn't telling me that I've lost a ton of weight, my clothes fit better as I have been doing alot more strengh training since starting the BLBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a website that I discovered a while back. I like it because you can type almost ANYTHING in and find out the nutritional value. Have fun:

    http://www.nutritiondata.com/

    ReplyDelete