Sunday, August 2, 2009

Slam-dunk for slimming down.

I'm going to be a little sad when this is over. I have done better than I would ever have thought, and I'm worried about what will happen when I'm not earning points for exercising.

I've tried really hard not to do anything dramatic and unrealistic, so hopefully, I will keep it up.

Something that really works:  stop eating 3 hours before bedtime (whenever that is--for me it's 1 am so I stop eating at 10). If you're looking for a new goal for next month, it's a slam-dunk for slimming (and sleeping better!).

Plus, it's one I think I can keep up. The first week is white-knuckles, but after that, you get used to it.

And here's a BMI calculator.

1 comment:

  1. I too have been a little worried about when this is over and I think that I came up with a solution. I think I'm still going to do a daily points system for myself and give a reward at the end of the week if I meet my goal, I should probably have a monthly one too. Then maybe I'll keep it up. We could continue an accountability circle or something if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete